Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Explaining _____

Well I first went fishing when I was 4 years old in Galveston Texas. The way I saw it at that time was you would tie a hook to a line of string that went down a pole and wrapped around a rod. Then you would put a piece of shrimp on the hook, push a button on your Incredible Hulk fishing rod, and cast the shrimp out into the ocean. You wait until you felt a fish on the hook and reel it in. I got such a kick out of it that my forearms would be beat red sunburn by the end of the day from fishing so much. Now a days I fish more strategically. I love fishing for bass. Fishing can be done in a variety of different ways. You can fish off shore, on a boat, deep out at sea, and even on ice. There are so many different kinds of weights, rods, nets, and baits you can use to catch almost any kind of fish you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment