Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Research Question

Topic: Should the drinking age be lowered?

1. I chose this topic, because it is very much a part of the lives of young adults. I think it would be interesting to find out exactly why the drinking age in America is 21.
2. I want to answer the question as to whether or not the U.S. would benefit from lowering the drinking age.
3. I chose this question, because I felt that it is a topic that I could write passionately about. It is also a subject matter that many people take a strong stance on.
4. I need to learn about the pros and cons of lowering the drinking age. These pros and cons can be social, economical, physical, psychological, etc.
5. I need to read from experts who have done research on the topic. Other countries allow a drinking age that is lower than 21. I need the facts about how these countries benefit or suffer from having a drinking age lower than 21. Also, research done by health professionals would also help, as alcohol causes major changes to the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment